Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a form of business process outsourcing (RPO) where an employer outsources or transfers all or part of its recruitment activities to an external service provider. We would manage the entire recruiting/hiring process from job profiling through the onboarding of the new hire, including staff, technology, method and reporting. We aim improve a company’s time to hire, increase the quality of the candidate pool, provide verifiable metrics, reduce cost and improve governmental compliance.
Advantages of RPO:
- Reduced Recruiting Costs
- Scalable Recruiting Capacity
- A Consistent and Predictable Recruit-to-Hire Process
- Increased Candidate Quality
- Increased Hiring Manager Satisfaction
- Enhanced Employment Brand
RPO PROCESS :
- Understanding the complete recruitment plan for the year.
- Understanding the positions that are vacant and time line to fill the position. Analysing the problems that company has faced earlier in closing the position and work accordingly.
- Study the complete job description of each position and amend it if required. Also, need to decide the time factor for closing the position.
- Have to be absolutely sure that the position has been understood before working on it.
- Analyze the market rate and benefits that are being provided to the positions that are open.
- Make sure that the budget for the recruitment is cost effective.
- Agree recruitment and interview process which is adhered to across the company to ensure quality standards are upheld.
- Analyze market and choose the best possible manner to close the requirements on time with best cost effective.
- Continuously track which positions have been filled and which are still pending, thus being on top of real time scenario and take action accordingly.